WHM Account Creator will automatically create user account in cPanel/WHM
, create subdomain in WHM (or assign domain to the user account), and pre-configure hosting package automatically (ftp, email, quota, etc).
- Quick and easy setup: just download it, unzip, open in your favorite plain text editor (like Notepad for Windows, or vi for Unix, etc.), update script with your WHM account login data (YOUR WHM LOGIN DATA block), and save it somewhere on your server.
- No need to login to your WHM each time you need to create new user account. You will provide only new user account settings.
- Script can be executed either from browser, or run from your existing PHP script.
- All options for new account can be tuned by passing parameters to the script.
- You can password protect it from cPanel, or using simple password protection script.
Sample usage (3 possible options):
- domain - domain or subdomain to be assigned to new account. Sample domain: reseller.com, Sample sub-domain: newuser.reseller.com
- user - new account username
- password - password for new account
- package - hosting package (plan) for the user. Package needs to be setup already using WHM. Quota is controlled in package
- Enter script's url in the browser, fill the form data, and press Create Account button
- Create account by passing all parameters via url.
- If you want to execute it from existing php script then add following code
$user_domain = "userdomain"; // new account domain
$user_name = "username"; // new account username
$user_pass = "password"; // new account password
$user_plan = "hosting_plan"; // new account hosting package (plan)
include ("create-whm-account.php"); // this will create domain / subdomain
It will not create subdomains if you do not have cPanel/WHM account. If you would like to create subdomain on non-WHM
cPanel account then use cPanel Subdomain Creator
Comments posted here will not be answered. If you want to ask a question please post it on the forum