Use cPanel Subdomain Creator to create subdomains on cPanel based hosting.
- cPanel account username
- cPanel account password
- cPanel skin (see Determining your cPanel Theme/Skin for more info on how to determine cPanel skin)
- list of subdomains to be created in the plain text file (if creating from file)
- Parent domain name (can create subdomains for different domains when creating from file)
Update program header with above settings and script is ready to use.
(you can use this script in either way)
- Open script in browser and fill the form data
- Pass all information via URL (form will not appear in this case)
- List all subdomains to be created in the plain text file
If script cannot find file with subdomains and no parameters passed via URL
then it will show input form.
Comments posted here will not be answered. If you want to ask a question please post it on the forum