Zubrag.com
August 23, 2019, 03:23:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem adding additional fields to Signup Form  (Read 4207 times)
gazza

« on: August 27, 2010, 03:19:18 PM »

Hello

I'm looking to use this Script to Password protect some pages on my website, as it is ideal for my requirements.

I want to add some fields to the Signup Page; Christian Name, Surname, and Team; and have modified the signup.php, signup_form.php and user.def files; however I'm getting a few problems

In my manager.php file the details for the additional fields do not appear. I can login however I get the following Warning at the top of the page

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/stroud/public_html/download-test.php:5) in /home/stroud/public_html/login.php on line 66

Can you advise where I'm going wrong, any assistance would be appreciated

Many Thanks

gazza

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 04:55:29 AM »

Problem Solved

The first issue was due to the Link to the Password Login being put in the wrong place (it should be literally the first line and not the first line in the <Body> as I thought.

The second was due to the Redirect URL which I have resolved.

Will problably have a few more questions as there are a couple of things I'm looking to add; however this is a really good script 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: