Zubrag.com
December 10, 2019, 01:51:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Combine All The (Working) Scripts With SMF Via An SMF Mod  (Read 6086 times)
ahrasis

« on: August 17, 2010, 05:55:47 AM »

Hi Zubrag and all others.

I wish to make an integration of all the working scripts for cPanel with SMF (Simple Machines Forum) software. This will be made via a mod which will be created for this purpose.

All the permission at the ealy stage will be focusing on main admin (normally user ID 1) and later will be extended for certain users (or may be customer?).

Should I post the attempt here Zubrag or should I contact you personally regarding this matter?

That is all for now. Please respond.

zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 08:18:57 AM »

Hi. You could post it here if you wish, but i heard new Cpanel version uses XML-API and is not compatible with these scripts. Did not gave time and new cPanel to check it.
ahrasis

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 04:30:13 PM »

My cPanel is quite current. I dont have access to WHM though but almost all of your scripts work. So I am thinking of doing it. Basically I want to share some of my space to my forum members who subscribe for this. So I need some script that they can access though they may not be accessing all of cPanel functions. I got phpMyAdmin acceesible for the time being and seems like your email creator and forwarder is working. Subdomain and FTP. What I will do is to allow this subscribed member to do all this for the time being. All in SMF forum. I guess your script can work well with SMF since they are all php. I will update here when I am ready from one step to another. I will put your link in the mod too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: