Zubrag.com
November 15, 2019, 01:05:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wGXe Email Recovery  (Read 3360 times)
eggbertrrr

« on: August 06, 2010, 01:51:45 AM »

Donít be frustrated any more when you delete some useful emails  mistakenly. With the help of wGXe Email Recovery, you can find your lost emails. wGXe Email Recovery allows you to recover accidently deleted email files as well as repair corrupted email *.dbx and *.pst. With wGXe Email Recovery, you can scan your lost emails (*.dbx and *.pst) quickly and recover them in minutes. It can also perfectly repair corrupted email files from the hard drive or removable storage devices.
    Key features:
    [list=1]

• Simple-to-use interface and the operation method is easy to acquire.
    • High scanning speed. Almost one third higher than that of similar software in the same industry.
    • Recovers lost email files due to mistakenly deletion.
    • Recovers emails from hard drive, USB drive, memory card, memory stick, camera card, or other storage media.
    • Supports almost all of the file formats in Windows NTFS, FAT12, FAT16 and  FAT32.

Download wGXe Email Recovery from the link below:
      http://download.wgxe.com/email-recovery.exe

sultanmg

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 07:16:12 PM »

I think wGxe email recovery offers the perfect solution for those of you who are much more interested in keeping their mails in their safe custody if at all in case they get deleted. However, if you ask me, this kind of step is good but if not careful, it can lead to leakage of personal data. I donít think they can give us the insurance of 100% data security because anything can be hacked these days
    Pages: [1]
      Print  

Jump to: