Zubrag.com
June 17, 2019, 05:12:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pen Pressure In Corel?  (Read 2792 times)
tomalgaja

« on: May 29, 2010, 11:38:29 PM »

Hi Guys,

I've been working on Perennial in Corel Painter X with a wacom bamboo... to my dismay the bamboo doesn't actually have any pressure sensitivity... which sucks coz i kind of need it.
I borrowed an Intuos3 from the Uni....i got Photoshop CS3 to work with pen pressure, but i couldn't get Corel to work.
I downloaded and installed the Vista driver (as im using vista).
In Corel I have tried playing with the Brush Tracking Preferences...AND the the brush controls through Window>Brush Controls>General.
Still no worky  Undecided
Anyone have any ideas on how i can make it work!?  Embarrassed

tomalgaja

Lincoln LS

JustinDonnel

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 03:03:25 AM »

Hi Guys,

I've been working on Perennial in Corel Painter X with a wacom bamboo... to my dismay the bamboo doesn't actually have any pressure sensitivity... which sucks coz i kind of need it.
I borrowed an Intuos3 from the Uni....i got Photoshop CS3 to work with pen pressure, but i couldn't get Corel to work.
I downloaded and installed the Vista driver (as im using vista).
In Corel I have tried playing with the Brush Tracking Preferences...AND the the brush controls through Window>Brush Controls>General.
Still no worky  Undecided
Anyone have any ideas on how i can make it work!?  Embarrassed

I think PS will cover most of the photo editing needs. What Corel has, PS has it as well. see if this PS pen pressure cover your issue:http://drawpocalypse.com/2009/11/23/how-to-set-up-photoshop-for-pressure-sensitive-tablet-artwork/

Besides, I view it quite simple to add watermark to photos in photoshop
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: