Zubrag.com
September 19, 2018, 09:19:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't always see log-in screen  (Read 5054 times)
Cookie Monster

« on: March 14, 2010, 06:36:14 PM »

Hello,

I do not foresee that this is a problem with my hosting server, as I have never had a problem before, but I do not understand why sometimes I go to http://www.MyWebsitesName.com/protect/login.php and the form is there.  And it works!   Smiley  But then if I pull up another browser and try to go to that login page, the page is blank.  If I wait a few minutes to a few hours, and I try to access login.php again, the form is back.  If I go to the login_form.php, the form is shown, which does not work from that area, though.  Why does the login.php active form not always appear when I try to access it on a web browser?  Please help!  Thanks!   Smiley

Cookie Monster

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 02:35:17 AM »

I have figured that this has to do with the time-out feature in settings.php.  However, a user is not able to see this log-in form still on my website if the amount of time they are permitted in their protected area has not timed out yet.  Any ideas why?  I want the active log-in form to appear regardless of that so they can get access to their protected area even if they do not know the website URL to get there (because I am using re-directs).
1ststop

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 05:56:55 AM »

This issue has been discussed many times already. Please read other posts for answers.
Cookie Monster

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 01:16:15 PM »

Well, I feel "stupid" now, because I looked at each topic heading in Password Protect Advanced's Forum, and I read about 1/3 of the messages, and haven't found my reply yet.  Can you link to one for me, please?
Cookie Monster

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 11:55:18 PM »

I figured this one out by using the html form for what I want it to do, but I still need help with my other forum topic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: