Zubrag.com
November 17, 2019, 12:23:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with Cpanel/whm creator  (Read 8047 times)
beniamin

« on: January 18, 2007, 03:48:02 AM »

Thank you fro this great script. I installed it in my website but I am not being able to create a new account. I got this message: "RESULT: You do not have access to create that package (e)!"

Do you need to change the permission to 'Accounting.php.inc'? I've got only READ permission to this file.

Thank you

zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 06:25:48 AM »

You do not have to have write permissions on the Accounting.php.inc. Read access should be ok.

Check your packages. Make sure the package with such name exists. Also I suspect it may give you such error if you exceed your reseller account quota (disk, bandwidth, email, etc.). For example when you have disk quota left 100MB, and creating account for 150MB.
beniamin

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 04:01:26 AM »

Thank you,

The error was because of the name of the package. I changed it and now it is working. Thank you very much this is very helpful.
Is it possible to add an email contact so that the CPanel information with the username and password will be delivered to a third person?

Thank you
Beniamin
zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 04:37:05 AM »

Glad you resolved the issue.

Is it possible to add an email contact so that the CPanel information with the username and password will be delivered to a third person?
Do you mean providing Contact Email field on the form, and add some email template to send to that email address?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: