Zubrag.com
June 20, 2018, 06:35:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The script works on main site- buy under my alised domains it dosent  (Read 7562 times)
beuthling

« on: January 21, 2009, 09:44:26 AM »

I can use your script and all its bells with my main site on godaddy. I have a prem account and i can host or alise multiple sites on this suposedly.
I cannot get the script working on the secoundary sites on subfolders. I have tried altering paths and such to no avail. I pretty shure the paths are right becouse i can still upload the full size image with cfml(my language of choice). But i cant compress it with your script (only under the secoundary domains). the structure is like this
D:\Hosting\findapro\jobsfolder\ this is secoundary site. these subfolders are your domains -script not worky
D:\Hosting\findapro\ this is primary domain - script worky

I am not good with php- Huh

I have been trying very hard to find or come up with an answer to this- i will post if i find one

beuthling

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 11:27:02 AM »

I have to use the thumb.php script in the main directory or primary site - not in the subfolders witch are my acually the sites them selfs
mainsite/site_1 , mainsite/site_2
so i just direct the script to primary site thumb.php - and in my subfolder sites I just show the small images by http://mainsite.com/images to show in my subfolder site.
man sorry if i am confusing- any question i help  Grin
unknown1

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 08:05:04 PM »

Know that was a very old post but if you did get it working on godaddy server can you show me your config or explain..
Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: