Zubrag.com
June 20, 2019, 03:40:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cPanel Delete and cPanel Create Subdomain  (Read 9252 times)
elerfalahst

« on: October 12, 2008, 04:26:17 AM »

About the cPanel delete script, I am not sure if this is specific to the cPanel theme i use (i use x3) or the version of Cpanel (11), but the sequence if the subd and domain vars need to be changed for the code to work.

more specificaly, instead of: .$domain."_".$subd;
you need .$subd."_".$domain;
for the script to work. I have commented this on the script page as well, so that people who download it and doesn't work for them can easily fix this themselves.

Also, i suggest that you put an extra textbox in the cPanel Create Subscription script, for people that have the ability to chose what the subdomain path will be. All that is needed is the addition at the end of the $request URL of &dir=$path/$subdomain if you want the path to be /home/username/path/subdomain, or $dir=$path if you want a 100% custom path.

asifkhans

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 04:04:46 PM »

Hi I am not able to create sub-domain because when I log-in to my CPanel the url which I see is https://www.guardedhost.com/ajhosting/manage/home So, please help me how to get the CPanel theme/ skin. Thank You.
maleosx

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 03:55:44 AM »

create subdomain has problem in cpanel 11 and zubrag have repair it. look this thread.
http://www.zubrag.com/forum/index.php/topic,373.0.html

my question is... subdomain delete okay with cpanel 11?

please share. thank you
rizwan

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 12:39:18 AM »

Hello:

I tried to create sub domain through this script, sub domain is created successfully. However name of directory created for each sub domain is not valid. There are few more characters being added with in directory name or some time few characters are removed. I did not edited the default script. Just uploaded script in my domain and used that. But I am facing issue with directory name,

Any advise?

Thanks
douglas

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 05:36:49 PM »

Hi, I have downloaded this script, and I am beginner.
I need someone to share where to put this script on my CPanel, and how to start to use it?
(I suppose it looks like a form on the website, and I need to call it to show on my HTML page)
(Then it will take care of my registered users.. Am I correct?)

Thanks ahead for your input, and God bless....   Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: