Zubrag.com
November 22, 2019, 01:02:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebranding  (Read 8633 times)
sohsowski

« on: August 17, 2008, 06:28:04 PM »

I was wondering how to rebrand the login and signup form. Instead of it being on a blank white page, I want to implament it into an existing page, thus making it looking professional. Oh and by the way WONDERFUL SCRIPT!! It is the only one on the net I have been able to use and figure out!

lift-n-lok

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 08:04:58 AM »

I have re-branded my log in page and it's quite easy:

Copy and paste the form from login_form.php into your new page.
Open login.php and remove lines 46 and 48 so the form wont load the header and footer thats included in the script.
Re name your custom page to login_form.php
Move your custom login_form.php to your protect folder.

There you are done.  The login will now load your custom page with the embedded form instead of the standard form with the standard header and footer.
sohsowski

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 06:00:08 PM »

okay i did that and it worked. however now the form does not work at all.
lift-n-lok

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 06:31:03 PM »

If you try to open login_form.php the form wont work on it's own but it will if you try to open one of your protected pages because the code at the top of the page will load login.php and the code it contains which will then load login_form.php which is the part you see on the screen.  If you try this it should work (does on my site)
sohsowski

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 09:38:35 PM »

I tried waht you said and I am still having problems. I will create you a demo password, and let you test it your self? The web address is troop763.com/welcome/test.php (is what I am trying before I actually do our pages). When I type that in I get the login form, however the form automatically says "incorrect password" and doesn't appear to actually send any information to the server at all. If you could look at it that would be great. I think it may be a problem with the login form. Thank you.

Passwords:

user: demo
pass:demo
sohsowski

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 02:49:44 AM »

okay i figured it out thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: