Zubrag.com
May 20, 2019, 12:56:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a Best Dating Scripts  (Read 15337 times)
jacksan

« on: July 15, 2008, 03:41:10 AM »

Hello Everybody!

I am newbie in this community. I need a best dating scripts run in PHP with My SQL . I want that script in German Language.

I need a dating scripts with some Features like,

*  Free Registration

* Quick Search

* User & Nickname Search

* Advanced Search

* Photo Album

* Audio & Video Album

* Love Calculator

* Photo Gallery....ect

Anyone help me???  Does anyone know any providers? Let me know that.

I would like to have a Dating website soon.

Thanks in Advance

jonswilliam

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 06:36:01 AM »

Hello Jacksan!

Once I also searched who provide dating script. At that time AJ Square Incorporation helps me. They provide dating scripts run in PHP with My SQL. They change the script language as per client's wish.  AJ Square Inc is really best services and reasonable cost. I think surely they helps you.

For further details click the below link:

http://www.ajsquare.com/products/dating/index.php
jacksan

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 07:19:59 AM »

Hello Jacksan!

Once I also searched who provide dating script. At that time AJ Square Incorporation helps me. They provide dating scripts run in PHP with My SQL. They change the script language as per client's wish.  AJ Square Inc is really best services and reasonable cost. I think surely they helps you.

For further details click the below link:

http://www.ajsquare.com/products/dating/index.php

Really nice website I visited AJ square dating page nice template and more infromations. Thank you william.
eldwin

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 05:02:51 AM »

Hello guys!

I am eldwin. I want to buy your dating scripts. Is there facility of video uploading? and Explain your product price details?
jacksan

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 05:07:11 AM »

Hello guys!

I am eldwin. I want to buy your dating scripts. Is there facility of video uploading? and Explain your product price details?

Hi Eldwin!

AJ dating Script is the best one compare to others. Best Quality and Lowest Price.The user can search for users by using quick search, easy search and advanced search. Quick search searches based on Gender and Age, Country living and photo. Advanced search uses all the details in the user profile to give you the best search result. This script comes with Free-Installation Service.

* Yes, you can upload video images.

* AJ DATING PRICE LIST:  User Version, Enterprise Version & Custom Version.For more information call sales
walta

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 04:19:43 AM »

Hi,

I am walta. I visited AJ Square websites. Really Nice to all products. Good products and Best customer  Care Services. What are the technical requirements for AJdating script?
jacksan

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 04:58:31 AM »

Hi,

I am walta. I visited AJ Square websites. Really Nice to all products. Good products and Best customer  Care Services. What are the technical requirements for AJdating script?

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion. The minimum server requirements are 10MB web space, PHP 4 (or later) and 1 MySQL Database-MySQL 4.0.022 or later. The software required is PHP and MySql. If you want further details pls visit our details: http://www.ajsquare.com/products/dating/index.php

n7qwl

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 02:00:21 AM »

you might try this one.. It's Free

http://www.n7qwl.com/dl/pm30.zip

Have fun
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: