Zubrag.com
May 22, 2019, 07:18:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Putting form into web design  (Read 5880 times)
hindssites

« on: February 04, 2008, 09:00:33 PM »

I have read all that I could find about this topic but seem to be no further ahead. I have been able to incorporate the form into my site by putting the form into my html page and then dividing that up into three part. I put the head into login_header, the body into login_form.php and the html footer into login_footer.php. The form I use can either be the one that comes with the code or the one suggested on this website which is:

form method="post" action="http://www.debtfreedomgroup.net/login.php">
    Login:<br /><input type="input" name="access_login" /><br />
    Password:<br /><input type="password" name="access_password" />
    <p></p><input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Submit" />
  </form>

The login page is the index page of my site so  I can either create an html version of the page with the form on it or rename the login.php to index.php.(I also keep a copy of the login.php on the site of the code would not work)

It works great in Firefox, but in Internet Explorer, the same log in page appears (minus the proper links to the ccs style sheet so the page is not formated). I take it that the script sends the person who logged in to the protected page. The opening php code line then should allow the user access to the page. Firefox does this and  Internet Explorer simply loads the login.php and not the protected page.

Can anyone offer some help?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: