Zubrag.com
August 17, 2019, 03:09:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Parked Domain Creator ?  (Read 18010 times)
jaman

« on: January 20, 2008, 06:09:30 PM »

Hi,

Nice scripts! I was looking for a 'parking domain creator' though
Anyone know of such a script, or would it be possible to modify cPanel Subdomains - or Addons - Creator, so it would park the domains instead?

I am interested in this because I wanted to write a simple domain monetization/parking script, and I think much is possible with Cpanel's parked domain option, but it would be great if there was a simple way to mass park in bulk
thanks

zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 08:16:52 AM »

Hi. Use this script for now. Will add it to the cpanel script list later.

Lets assume domains.txt contains the list of parked domains, one domain per line.
<?php
$user = "cpanel username";
$pass = "cpanel password";
$domain = "cpanel domain or ip address";
$theme = "x"; // cpanel theme, usually x
$domains = file("domains.txt");

foreach($domains as $pdomain) {
  file_get_contents("http://$user:$pass@$domain:2082/frontend/$theme/park/doaddparked.html?domain=$pdomain");
}
?>
jaman

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 08:35:54 AM »

that easy Grin ? thanks

this is really great. all it takes to make your domain monetization site, is Cpanel parking option, db with domains and keywords, using $_SERVER[HTTP_HOST] to determine the real domainname and creating a nice costumized parkingpage. we can even use a single wordpress installation to manage unique content for each domain. I'm so excited Cheesy have a good day!
ozace

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 09:24:58 AM »

So this will create the dns entry and add in as a parked domain on username´site =  Then if I use the forwarder creation script I can add email forwarding to that and have a nice little system !

Am I correct in that it will add the dns as well =

cheers

Jim
PipSqueak

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 10:33:12 AM »

hello

I apologize for bumping an old post. I am interested in mass domain parking adder and I tried this script but couldn't get it to work. Anyone have new solutions?
vectro

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 04:35:46 PM »

Sorry to reply to such an old thread, but I found it recently searching Google for an automated parked domain script so I can monetize the parked domain page.

Hi. Use this script for now. Will add it to the cpanel script list later.

I visited that link and found this: http://www.zubrag.com/scripts/cpanel-subdomains-creator.php

Do you have a similar script for regular parked domains instead of sub-domains? I know you placed a code example in this thread, but I'm not really a coder  Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: