Zubrag.com
May 23, 2018, 08:39:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cpanel subdomain Help  (Read 29747 times)
Marshall31

« on: January 03, 2008, 05:21:08 AM »

Hi all,

I download the script Cpanel subdomain for my cpanel 11.

Very good script, except a one problem :

The subdomain is created succefull... my server is down for some minutes.

Please help me.

www.xblogz.org or http://up.xblogz.org
Marshall31

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 09:51:08 AM »

Sorry for my english i am French...

imana97

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 01:41:47 PM »

hi zubrag
I have the same problem as marshall
My host upgraded it's cpanel to 11 and skin is x3
it is working but apache server goes down
I tried the script 3 times and host provider suspend my account!!!
when I asked the reason they told me your script down our server
whatever, now I can not use the script again because this time they will remove my account
but I really need this script
I will be pleased if you help me about this problem
zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 10:02:04 AM »

Sorry for delay, was offline for a while. I'll need cPanel 11 access in order to debug the script (will check if i have cpanel 11 account and get back to you).
imana97

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 01:05:04 PM »

thank you zubrag
I am waiting for your solution!
check this free website for checking cpanel 11
good-host.com/
Also you may download or use the Demo of Cpanel from address below
http://www.cpanel.net/products/cpwhm/try_cp_whm.htm
respectfully yours

polosas

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 10:58:36 AM »

hi, i hope you have fixed creator for cpanel 11 ??
If you need to get access to cpanel 11 i can make you one, if it will help you faster to make script work on cpanel 11.
imana97

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 11:21:27 AM »

tnx polosas
we are waiting for zubrag...
I think this is everyone problem.
cuz almost all the host providers upgraded their Cpanel to 11
still waiting...
polosas

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 06:39:24 AM »

Yes i'm also waiting with huge number of sub domains to be made.
zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 05:54:34 AM »

Hi! Sorry for delay. Thanks for providing link to cPanel 11 demo. Unfortunately create subdomains feature is disabled in demo mode there, so i could not try. But it looks like script needs Document Root.

Please try replacing this:
$request = "/frontend/$cpanel_skin/subdomain/doadddomain.html?rootdomain=$domain&domain=$subd";

with this
$dir = 'public_html/' . $subd; // the Document Root folder for subdomain
$request = "/frontend/$cpanel_skin/subdomain/doadddomain.html?rootdomain=$domain&domain=$subd&dir=$dir";

Please fix bolded text to match your document root folder. Sometimes it is public_html, sometimes httpdoc, or something like that.

In order to determine your document (www) root folder, open your cPanel, go to create subdomain page, try creating subdomain. It will show you the document root to be placed above into $dir (see picture, it shows document root (red frame only), plus subdomain name)

Note: there should be no "/" sign at the beginning of the dir, and there is ending slash after the root folder.
Does it help?
imana97

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 05:35:46 PM »

tnx Zubrag
I understood it when I face with Cpanel 11. I thought maybe it is the bug. but I was afraid of checking the script again. because they will suspend my account forever. so, if anyone else is successful with the new script please mention it. then we will be sure about the script and we will use it . Wink   
Marshall31

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 02:37:25 AM »

very Thanx  Smiley

amycheung

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 01:18:49 PM »

All's well now!  I've just tested the new code on my server and it worked!  No more ^M or \r appended at the end of my subdomains!

Note to fellow zubrag forum members:
If you want to delete the subdomains that were made with the strange characters, here's what I did:
1)Went to my cpanel > subdomains, did a browser search on "^M", and deleted the strange subdomains one by one
2)Went to my FTP client and manually deleted the subdomain folders of all the subdomains I deleted through cpanel.
3)Logged into SSH, and did an "ls" to see a list of all my subdomains.  I noticed that some had the characters "\r" at the end.  These were not visible in the cpanel subdomains list (therefore good thing I checked using SSH).  For example, say one of the subdomains were "example-subdomain\r".  To delete this I could not just type "rm -frd example-subdomain\r".  I had to use "rm -frd example-subdomain*" with the wild character at the end.

Thanks very much Zubrag for creating and maintaining such a great script for free!

Amy
fiziee

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2008, 05:35:34 AM »

thankyou. It is very nice and great scripts. I am searching it for the long time. TQ zubrag
joseph

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2008, 06:09:38 AM »

All's well now!  I've just tested the new code on my server and it worked!  No more ^M or \r appended at the end of my subdomains!

Note to fellow zubrag forum members:
If you want to delete the subdomains that were made with the strange characters, here's what I did:
1)Went to my cpanel > subdomains, did a browser search on "^M", and deleted the strange subdomains one by one
2)Went to my FTP client and manually deleted the subdomain folders of all the subdomains I deleted through cpanel.
3)Logged into SSH, and did an "ls" to see a list of all my subdomains.  I noticed that some had the characters "\r" at the end.  These were not visible in the cpanel subdomains list (therefore good thing I checked using SSH).  For example, say one of the subdomains were "example-subdomain\r".  To delete this I could not just type "rm -frd example-subdomain\r".  I had to use "rm -frd example-subdomain*" with the wild character at the end.

Thanks very much Zubrag for creating and maintaining such a great script for free!

Amy

Hi, sorry but I did not get what you meant by did a "browser search on ^M" ? Where in cpanel can I do that? How do I log in to SSH in cpanel so I can enter those commands you mentioned?

I logged in to cpanel's File Manager and tried to delete the subdomains created but an error occurs [a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive] same with using an FTP client to delete the subdomain created doesn't work as well. Other than that, I also tried to recreate the subdomains created earlier via cpanel this time and then delete them but doesn't work too.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: