Zubrag.com
May 22, 2019, 03:49:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: create-whm-account Q's  (Read 7611 times)
ahoy

« on: December 05, 2006, 08:04:19 AM »

Hi,

I've tried to use this scripts, but it doesn't seem to work proprely -

I get the "cPanel/WHM Account Creator" page and fill it all as neede ... it then takes me to a "Web Host Manager Login" which has RESULT on the top ... When i try to login it doens't work.
 Also, when i check my ACCOUNT LIST, on the acctual WHM - There is no new account there.

I used a new KEY and it still doens't work/

WHY???

zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 10:34:48 AM »

Seems like login validation failed... maybe some problems with key? What do you mean by "new key"?
ahoy

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 01:08:32 PM »

Seems like login validation failed... maybe some problems with key? What do you mean by "new key"?

By new i meant the "Remote Access Key", on the WHM (I clicked it on the WHM menu and copy-pasted it to ur PHP  file).

I didn'y follow u - What do u mean VALIDATION FAILD? In what sense? On what step? How do i go about debugging this step-by-step?
zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 03:50:46 PM »

Unfortunatelly this script cannot be debugged step by step, since it uses native cPanel function. Result of running the function you see after the "RESULT:" string. In your case it is login form. This means cPanel does not accept authentication data (key, user, host, or usessl parameter) you provided in the script.

Did you break key (access hash) into multiple lines or pasted as one line only? If multiple lines, make sure you enclosed each line with quotes and dot.
Make sure there are no extra characters in the key (like spaces, tabs, returns, etc.)
Make sure $whm_user is set to the username you use to login to your WHM account.

You could also try generating new access hash.

Is your $whm_usessl set to 0? Maybe changing it to 1 would help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: