Zubrag.com
August 25, 2019, 09:37:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CPanel auto creator script  (Read 5452 times)
StarHoster

« on: June 11, 2007, 02:40:41 PM »

have a problem with the auto cpanel creator thing. Now im pretty sure this is not a bug. But ive found a topic which is simmlar to my problem on the forums but have a few questions.

1. This is my problem and also what ive found someone post on the forums: You do not have access to create that package!  < thats my problem.

Zubrag replied and said:

Check your packages. Make sure the package with such name exists. Also I suspect it may give you such error if you exceed your reseller account quota (disk, bandwidth, email, etc.). For example when you have disk quota left 100MB, and creating account for 150MB.
---
Ok back to me, now my reseller has gave me something called "OverSelling" bandwidth and disk space so i defently for a start have enough space to create hosting accounts.
Also to add to this about setting the write permissions part. Could someone please tell me how to access the: Accounting.php.inc  this is supposed to be the location: (/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc) please could anyone tell me how to access this area so i can make sure the permissions are set right. And if anyone has an different explination on maybe what i could do to get it working please tell.

thanks, neil.

zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 04:13:38 PM »

Hi. Do you have SSH or Telnet access to the server?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: