Zubrag.com
November 13, 2018, 01:13:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mount Kailash tour  (Read 1526 times)
sandeeptkr

« on: January 11, 2018, 02:41:02 AM »

Mount Kailash, standing tall at 22,028 feet is considered the most sacred mountain in the world by the followers of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and followers of Bon-Po, the ancient pre-Buddhist shamanistic religion of Tibet. It is known as the soul of Tibet. This region also includes the pristine and high altitude lakes of Mansarovar and Rakshesa. There is a lot for nature lovers as they can come across unusual and rarely seen species of flora and fauna here.The spiritual experience of the Mount Kailash tour is enhanced by the extremely professional services provided by Mount Kailash tour operators.

maham123

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 05:48:30 AM »

Mount Kailash has located Tibet in China being tour addicted just waiting for my visa approval whenever it comes I will go there. Last time I visited Pakistan honeymoon tour packages and was gathered their unexceptional memories and lovable moment with my honey this time we plan to tour here just waiting for approval.
zoooe

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 01:35:59 AM »

Kailash does be a place worth visiting.
ScottSmith

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 06:42:15 AM »

I am very much interested in traveling and for this winter season I have planned to visit Nepal which is good place to see the Himalayan mountain range from pokhara city. I booked my tour from research paper proofreading service travels which is very famous and has a guide in local who can speak English language with tourists.
viveksharma

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 07:00:57 AM »

Kailash is my favorite place and I want to go in future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: