Zubrag.com
June 23, 2017, 04:07:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6/Note 5/Note  (Read 3579 times)
caironggu

« on: December 16, 2015, 04:59:05 AM »

How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy?

Codie

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 06:18:45 AM »

I think that it is possible to recover deleted data such as messages as when you delete stuff it doesn't actually get removed from your internal storage.

I accidentally just deleted a bunch of messages and pics and now I'm hoping I can recover them.
AnnieChow

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 03:40:39 AM »

Well, if you lost data from your android phone,
the first thing, check out the backup, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc.
Then, you should never add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten.
Last thing, you can try recovery methods, Recuva, you can also try professional android data recovery programs.
RDCharles

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 08:29:54 AM »

With Dr.Fone for Android, you can easily back up everything on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 such as contacts, messages, apps(app data), calendar, photos, music, etc. Once you lose them by accident, you can restore all backup files stored on computer to your Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
evewhite

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 02:32:01 AM »

Well, you can still recover from android phone on computer before the deleted data overwritten by new data, an android data recovery could recover lost data from android phone without any backup file, try Coolmuster Android Data Recovery, it could recover lost text messages, contacts, photos, etc.
JesusWood

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 10:01:59 PM »

To recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Data Recovery is a good program since I had tried i t before. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and conveniently.
Kandily

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 09:17:18 PM »

The best way to retieve deleted Samsung text is scanning the Samsung internal memory or SD card ,
yutong

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2017, 09:21:28 PM »

As we know, if the deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy phone were overwirtten by new data, they can not be recovered any more. Therefore, before we find how to recover the deleted Samsung text messages, we need make sure they will not be overwritten. Then a pro Samsung data recovery will be our help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: