Zubrag.com
December 11, 2019, 05:03:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: nice idea!!!  (Read 7884 times)
looking4info

« on: November 09, 2006, 08:36:10 AM »

Wow!!! I never seen a site which asks its visitors to drive direction Wink This is something new. Are you sure you will be able to handle all requests? 

ok, here what i need:

• site integrity check script - to check my static html pages. The problem is I got hacked some time ago (not sure when), and they placed their adsense code on my pages. Do not know how long they were earning money through my pages Sad  So I would put site integrity checker in my cron to run once a week and check if my files were changed and email me report. I have php on my server, so it can be written in php
  • i see you have page protector for php files. I need protector for my static html files.

Hope that is not too much Smiley

zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 04:48:15 AM »

Not sure if we will be able to cover all requests, but we will try to create at least "most wanted" scripts.

Site integrity check script will be easy enough to code. But I wonder how many webmasters have php installed on the server where they host static html sites. Is it of worth? Any comments?

As for the static html files protector, we were thinking about that. Hopefully it will be done in about 2 weeks. Online tool in php for encoding, and javascript for decoding. Not sure yet.
bomarat

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 04:57:42 PM »

I have php support on server with my static html site. It works likes this. I have program with database in php where I enter all my information. Then I press generate button and it creates my site (html pages) which is visible to my site visitors. So you can make Site Integrity checker tool in php.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: