Zubrag.com
September 17, 2019, 07:06:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: make money online!!  (Read 3913 times)
Andy Carter

« on: February 06, 2013, 02:23:34 AM »

I Just came across a wonderful freelancing website www.99hours.com  as it belongs specifically for web development works and found it pretty interesting as such, got very authentic clients which is something really hard to find and above all they have got schemes for freelancers which is equal to as if I was working for any MNC on job roll.

Some of which are listed below: -
•   Incentives/Loyalty Bonus
•   Gifts
•   Medical Benefits
•   Movie Tickets
•   Food and other coupons

Apart from this they offer their best support and much more involvement which no other freelancing site offers. And that’s what makes them amazingly different and far more innovative.

andress

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 03:12:18 AM »

Nice information. Thank you for sharing such information. Though I just had a look in the website but found it very useful. I must say that this will be very beneficial for the freelance developer. Again thank you for sharing such information.

j
andress

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 03:31:17 AM »

Nice information. Thank you for sharing such information. Though I just had a look in the website but found it very useful. I must say that this will be very beneficial for the freelance developer. Again thank you for sharing such information.

Helpful indeed

certificate 4 training & assessment

j
ektajain

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 04:00:34 AM »

Hi

Very nicely said. Freelancing projects is a great way to get the project done at minimal cost. I am freelance WordPress designer. I got many freelance projects through http://www.theflexiport.com/. I successfully delivered all the projects working as a full time freelancer WordPress developer. The clients I got through The Flexi Port are still with me as they are very happy my service and product and I am too happy working with them as they are paying me really well.

Regards,
Ekta Jain
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: