Zubrag.com
September 22, 2019, 10:52:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: efficacious method to recover rar password  (Read 2883 times)
Mikoly

« on: September 26, 2012, 03:46:31 AM »

Can anyone help me on how to recover/get a 20 lettered rar pasword that contains numbers,small letters and caps letters?
when I use password recoveries it says that it cant recover winrar password because its too long.

I donít know what to do, so search google for "recover rar password", while i find Smartkey RAR Password Recovery software can bypass winrar password, i decided to try it.

Here is a guide about how to remcover rar password with Smartkey Windows Password Recovery

Step1: Download Smartkey RAR Password Recovery, then install it on your computer.
Step2: Double click on RAR Password Recovery icon to launch it quickly.
Step3: Click the Open button on the top of RAR Password Recovery main windows to load your Protected RAR archive.
Step4: Choose an attack type from 3 attacks and then define each attack setting.
Step5: Click Start button. After you finish the steps above mentioned, RAR Password Recovery start to recover rar password.

According to these steps, I finish rar password recovery, I just share my experience about how to recover winrar password, oneday if you also have the similar problem, you can try it.

popsumon

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 03:30:27 AM »

I think it is good. but please tell me is it support for my MAC device.Huh?? Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: