Zubrag.com
February 18, 2018, 01:00:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Added pixels showing up below logo image only on password protected pages  (Read 4829 times)
debs_webs

« on: September 21, 2012, 02:01:36 PM »

This script is fabulous!  I love it and have used it on many sites.  However, I have run into an issue on my latest site and I can't figure it out.  I have a graphic logo on the page and it has a border around it.  It is perfect on the non-password protected pages, but on the password protected ones there is about 20px of the background color added below the bottom border of the logo box.  Do you have an ideas what might be going on with this?  It does not appear in the CSS.  When I check in Firebug the CSS is still correct, but the image is not.  Here's a link so you can see what I am referring to.  ashtonplacehoa.com  Check out the logo on the home page compared to the logo on the password protect login page.

Thanks in advance for your help

Paul

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 04:15:43 PM »

I compared both in Opera Dragonfly and there's some weirdness going on which I don't have time to look at - may be something to do with you using a % margin on your #logo div which was getting affected by some other page element(s) BUT, the crux of the problem is that the page with the extra bit at the bottom of the logo was getting calculated to be 125px high, compared to only 122px high in your regular (correctly shown) page.

If you specify height:122px; for that div then it should fix it, but it may not automatically work if you simply add this to your css file - it may do and it's what I would try first but if that doesn't work it you could either add another section at the end of your css file:
#logo {height:122px;}
OR just change your actual html mark up for that div to read:
<div id=logo style="height:122px;">
Hope this helps.

Paul
Please check out "The Briticiser" - my fast, free, and fabulous online US to GB English spelling conversion tool

[
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: