Zubrag.com
October 16, 2019, 01:57:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is a guide about how to remove excel password  (Read 3066 times)
Mikoly

« on: September 20, 2012, 02:48:32 AM »

i have forgot password for one of my excel file a few days ago. i cannot open the file which is just one page file. i need some one to tell me how to remove the password so that i can get my data back. i tried most of the free soft wares on the internet but none of them worked. can someone expert knows about it and can help please.

I have noticed many people met the similar issue, how to remove excel password when I forgot my excel password.

Here is a guide about how to remove excel password with Smartkey Excel Password Recovery

1. Download Excel Password Recovery, setup and run it.
   2. Click "Open" and select your encrypted Excel file to load it into this program.
   3. There are two recovery modes for your selecting. We suggest you choose the first one: 100% instant document decryption which is faster.
   4. Click "Next" to enter the next windows, and click "Decrypt document".
   5. After a while, you will be noticed you have successfully decrypted. Go to the folder where you locked file is, and find the newly unlocked file.

No matter you forgot or remember excel password, you can find excel password recovery master crack trough the teo methods. hope my share to help you.

rozidesouza

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 09:17:13 AM »

great information about recovering password......
kristinbennett1911

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 04:02:56 AM »

Here is also a great software to recover excel password. Office Password Recovery software will retrieve your forgotten password of ms excel document. You can also use this software to recover another ms office document password like: ms word, ms access etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: