Zubrag.com
October 16, 2019, 01:56:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Forgot Windows 7 Password, I Need Remove Windows Password  (Read 14455 times)
Panekity

« on: August 22, 2012, 01:06:53 AM »

I got a new windows 7 laptop a few weeks ago, but my dad put parental controlls on it! I have tried to guess the password but i cant figure it out. Is there anyway i can remove his password, or make me administrator, without his password? . So i turned to somebody for help, thank some people for giving my help, i will show that they gave me some advice that  remove windows password.

1. you can start your notebook and press “CTRL+ALT+DEL” twice at Windows login screen, then type Administrator in the username filed and leave the password filed blank to enter into your laptop and go to "Start->Control Panel->User Accounts" to find the inaccessible user account and then remove its password there

2. Another way to remove windows 7 password is to use special Windows password recovery software, such as Windows Password Recovery Tool, This software is designed to automatically remove user credentials. This is how it works:

· First, they automatically create password reset disk

· Next, the software starts locating the system user.

· Once it finds the system user, the recovery tool automatically begins windows password remover.

· Once the process has finished, all you have to do is restart your computer. You will then be able to remove its password

When i saw they gave thos advice, I tried two methods that can all help me to remove my laptop password, I share these methods with you at the moment, i just hope that you lost or forgot your Windows 7 password at the next time, don't worry. Just follow the simple tips that I have given and you will, in no time, change it. As far as i know, these methods also supports windows xp and vista system.

brusestudery

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 01:48:50 AM »

If you forgot Windows 7 password without creating a password reset disk in advance, then you can use the third-party software to help reset the password, Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery, which can easily reset Windows 7 password by creating a similar bootable password reset disk.
Rocnapncqo

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 02:04:37 AM »

For Windows 7 password reset, reset software is really a powerful tool if you are a newbie.
Yfeoeower

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 12:21:21 AM »

Your first way is using safe mode to remove Windows 7 password. I must say that it is not always helpful. The second way I like. If you really need quick and easy way to reset Windows password that you can consider, Windows Password Killer Software(click here) recommended.
peopy

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 12:58:23 AM »

If what you said didn't work, you can try this picture guide: How to remove Windows 7 password?
Rihanah

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 09:11:01 PM »

Thank you for sharing. But I have to say the way is too complicated for someone, like me. Next I will show another simpler way to you. You can use reset disk to recover password directly. But if you do not have one, you can create one with the help of reset software. Comparing with lots of software in Google, I do like Windows Password Killer. My friend and I had used it before. Both of us reset password successfully. You can learn more from http://www.windowspasswordkiller.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: