Zubrag.com
October 16, 2019, 01:53:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to reset Windows password  (Read 3627 times)
leogreen

« on: May 27, 2012, 09:31:37 PM »

Yesterday my good friend asked me: I forgot Windows password for my laptop and a reset disc was not created. How can I recover the password or created a new one?
Forgot Windows password and now you're just able to log in as guest? You can't remember the administrator password for your computer because you don't use it since a long time. How to recover or reset the password without reinstalling as you have important data on your hard drive or have spent long time to set up? In this tutorial we're going to demonstrate how to reset lost Windows password using some awesome tricks to help you log in again when you forgot Windows password.
Method 1: Reset Forgotten Windows Password with System Repair Disc.
Method 2: Reset Forgotten Windows Password with Ophcrack.
Method 3: Reset Forgotten Windows Password by Third-party Software, such like Windows Login Recovery.

indika75

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 01:02:18 AM »

There are many ways to http://windows-passwordrecoverytool.com/the-best-way-to-reset-your-windows-password-2 recover Windows XP password. Just look in to select the best method for you.
Rocnapncqo

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 03:31:08 AM »

With high pressure nowadays, most people may meet password forgotten, including Windows password. And thanks your share about the ways you recommend. Personally, I prefer to the last way, which I have tried similar software, Anmosoft Windows Password Reset. For Anmosoft you only need 3 steps and 5 minutes to reset. You  can learn it from:
http://www.resetwindowspassword.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: