Zubrag.com
October 23, 2018, 07:06:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The greatest "Zubrag Image Watermark script", I am seeking some additions..  (Read 10338 times)
ksr

« on: December 28, 2011, 11:39:33 PM »

Hi,

First of all, I would like to thank Zubrag for the excellent free Image Watermark script.

I cannot tell how much I love "Zubrag Image Watermark script" and I am nearly sure that it is the best script for watermark in the world as you see examples down below:

- http://yepko.net/listing_assets/index/listing/listingId:20/show:267

- http://yepko.net/listing_assets/index/listing/listingId:20/show:265

- http://yepko.net/listing_assets/index/listing/listingId:19/show:200

- http://yepko.net/listing_assets/index/listing/listingId:15/show:226

Now, I can imprint all jpg images in one folder within a couple of seconds using a Zubrag Image Watermark script and my transparent watermark.png that I created. Then as I am a webmaster I have to find a way to resolve the next problem. All these jpg files in the folder that are already imprinted with the watermark should not have another watermark imprint on them because such overlaying watermark will make the images look not as good as with a single imprint. Therefore, the problem is that I need to have an easy way to find new images in the folder that my website users newly posted and imprint the watermark only on those files that have never been imprinted. I will appreciate if someone helps me with a solution for the above problem.

Thank you for reading!

ksr

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 12:23:43 AM »

Hello,

Some additional questions I have regarding "Image Watermark script" are as follows:

- How can i center this watermark on the image?
   - How can I adjust width of the watermark.png file according to the width of the target image file?
   - How can I control right, left, bottom, and top margins?
   - Is there any way to make transparent text or image watermark?

Thank you!

zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 04:56:12 AM »

It is not a trivial task to determine if image was watermarked or not. I'm thinking about adding some tag to image meta data (where it saves camera, iso, etc.) and would skip those already watermarked. Unfortunately, i'm currently very busy and will not have time to implement this at least for few weeks. Maybe someone else with coding skills could implement that?

How to center watermark? Did not try it, but i think it will center watermark if you replace following in watermark_image.class.php
$dest_x = $size_x - $watermark_x - $this->offset_x;

with this
$dest_x = ($size_x - $watermark_x)/2 - $this->offset_x;

As of now, i think you can only control right and bottom margins.
In order to set these margins, you'll have to change watermark_image_example.php

replace this
  $img = new Zubrag_watermark($image_path);

with this
  $img = new Zubrag_watermark($image_path, RIGHT-MARGIN, BOTTOM-MARGIN);

for example
  $img = new Zubrag_watermark($image_path, 10, 10);

For watermarking image with some text use another script   http://www.zubrag.com/scripts/watermark-image-text.php

I don't have answer to  "adjust width of the watermark.png" question. Will have to analyze existing code and try a couple of things, but can't do it right now because of lack of time, sorry
ksr

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 07:49:33 AM »

Hi Zubrag,

I agree with you that script developers are almost always busy due to high demands for their services, and appreciate your kind help with some helpful ideas. Let me try with all those elements you provided for me so I can at least learn more on "Zubrag Image Watermark script" that I fell in love with.. I can also ask the developers who developed the script that I used to build my website to implement it when this holiday is over..

I hope you have a great holiday.

Best Regards,

ksr

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 04:31:25 AM »

Hi,

Great! The watermark was centered immediately as soon as I changed the line in your suggestion below. However, I did not even try the margins because I do not need them since I got the watermark already centered on target images.

Regarding the integration into the core script, I am waiting for my script developer's reply.. And I will get back to the forum soon after the finalization of the watermark option.

Thank you for such great script and help!

Best Regards,

KSR - yepko.net

It is not a trivial task to determine if image was watermarked or not. I'm thinking about adding some tag to image meta data (where it saves camera, iso, etc.) and would skip those already watermarked. Unfortunately, i'm currently very busy and will not have time to implement this at least for few weeks. Maybe someone else with coding skills could implement that?

How to center watermark? Did not try it, but i think it will center watermark if you replace following in watermark_image.class.php
$dest_x = $size_x - $watermark_x - $this->offset_x;

with this
$dest_x = ($size_x - $watermark_x)/2 - $this->offset_x;

As of now, i think you can only control right and bottom margins.
In order to set these margins, you'll have to change watermark_image_example.php

replace this
  $img = new Zubrag_watermark($image_path);

with this
  $img = new Zubrag_watermark($image_path, RIGHT-MARGIN, BOTTOM-MARGIN);

for example
  $img = new Zubrag_watermark($image_path, 10, 10);

For watermarking image with some text use another script   http://www.zubrag.com/scripts/watermark-image-text.php

I don't have answer to  "adjust width of the watermark.png" question. Will have to analyze existing code and try a couple of things, but can't do it right now because of lack of time, sorry
talerKK

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 02:35:43 AM »

Nice. +1 for Zubrag ,however ,lots of source codes out there too if you google "watermark ". Recently, I am focusing on watermrking generating component in .NET,I want to create some new watermarks with my own personality .Hope I will succeed and share with the forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: