Zubrag.com
April 26, 2018, 08:52:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Network Configuration  (Read 5844 times)
RebekaBill

« on: October 09, 2009, 01:47:35 AM »

In a simple data communication system, terminals and other remote I/O devices are linked with one or more central processors to receive input data and capture output information. Connecting equipment and software, sometimes referred to as interface elements, are used to bridge the different physical and operating environments that exist between I/O devices and central processors.

Some possible DDP configurations are:

Star DDP Network: A central host computer(s) communicates and controls a second level of satellite or node processors. These nodes in turn communicate with I/O terminals.

Hierarchical Variation of Star DDP Network: Here the central host Web Design Los Angeles computer (s) is still linked to regional node processors but these regional nodes may, in turn, act as hosts to subordinate small processors.

In addition to proceeding local applications, the small third level processors may support local-level intelligent terminals. NICNET has adopted this configuration with some variation.

Ring DDP Network: It is a no-host ring arrangement of communication equals. Each ring processor may have communicating subordinates, but within the ring, there is no master computer.

johnyboy2157

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 08:52:21 AM »

Thanks for sharing useful information with us ...keep updating

"I'm not totally useless, I can still be used as an example of uselessness!"
hassanrok

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 10:17:15 PM »

Network configuration management (NCM) is the process of organizing and maintaining information about all the components of a computer network. When a network needs repair, modification, expansion or upgrading, the administrator refers to the network configuration management database to determine the best course of action. This database contains the locations and network addresses of all hardware devices, as well as information about the programs, versions and updates installed in network computers.

Lincoln Blackwood
rosty

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 02:39:56 AM »

Network configuration is the method to connected the hard ware and soft ware, to maintain the information  about the components of the computer. Likewise Network Virtualization is combining hardware and software network resources process.
Depending upon the implementation provided it can be supplied internally or externally.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: