Zubrag.com
June 23, 2018, 02:26:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Password Protect script prevents loading of a particular page  (Read 2760 times)
Beverleyh

« on: September 07, 2009, 03:52:39 AM »

I have used Zubrag's extremely useful password protect script successfully for several pages on a few different websites so I am sure it works wonderfully, and also, that I know how to implement it.

Anyway, I found a simple page/code editor script written in PHP that I also use on one of my sites when I dont have time to login to my webhosts control panel to make ultra quick coding changes, and I cant for the life of me get the Password Protect script to work with it.

I add the include right at the very top of the editor script page, enter the password and then nothing - the page just loads up blank. If I take the include out, the editor script page loads and works fine.
I'm assuming that the scripts are clashing somewhere down the line.

Here is the link to the simple page editor I am using: http://www.dminnich.com/files/php_simple_fileed.tar.gz

Please can somebody who is more familiar with php, take a look and see if you can get both scripts to work together? (I'm using php4)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: