Zubrag.com
December 17, 2018, 01:52:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Form1 Builder conflicts with protector  (Read 7766 times)
Linda

« on: January 03, 2007, 12:07:13 PM »

Great script, easy to set up, but it conflicts with the form on the protected web page http://www.spendingdietclub.com/fullprofile.php

The 'fullname' field is a required field in the form on the protected page and when I input the log info it results in an error page listing missing info for the 'fullname' field.  I changed the names of the forms so they do not conflict, but no luck.

Thoughts?

zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 12:33:18 PM »

Linda, it should not conflict with the page being protected. It should show either login form or your custom form with fullname.
The page you mentioned above is password protected, I cannot see what is behind it.

Could advise if you send me fullprofile.php.
Linda

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 01:47:51 PM »

Thanks for the quick response.  You can access the http://www.spendingdietclub.com/fullprofile.php page with the test login provided with the script.

Linda
zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 05:40:07 PM »

The problem was Form1 Builder performed form validation if $_POST array was non empty (and it contained login/password). That is why changing variables names did not help.

I changed page protector to remove its variables after login/password validated.

Please download it again. Should work now. Please let me know. Will split this issue into separate thread after you confirm it is working.
Linda

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 09:11:17 PM »

Every is working perfectly!  Thank you sooo much for your quick fix.

Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: