Zubrag.com
January 19, 2018, 05:24:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IECapt.exe crashes when many urls in loaded.  (Read 10172 times)
enginerunup

« on: May 24, 2008, 09:54:26 AM »

Hello,

Love your script, thank you very much for your time.  Everything works great, except for when many url image requests are sent at once.  In my webpage, www.iknowauto.com, I have a thumbnail next to every entry.  When a page that only has 2-3 entries, and therefore only sends 2-3 thumbnail requests, your script and IECapt work perfectly.  When I go to a page on my site that requests 20 thumbnails, IECapt.exe will crash and close, stopping the process, so if I go to other pages, the thumbs never load there either.

This is all assuming that none of the images were cached yet, they are all new retrievals.  Also, at most, my site would be requesting 20 thumbs per page, multiplied by the amount of users surfing the site at the time.  So in theory, the load might be in the hundreds of requests at any given time.  I had the errors in the first paragraph when it was just me surfing, so I know that if I used this script 'live', that it most definitely crash.

Any ideas or solutions?

PS.  Just in case anyone goes to my site and sees that everything is working perfectly, that is because I am currently manually capturing the thumbs with a program called webswoon, and then uploading them to the server.  I run my own server, XP, 320 gigs, 2 mb ram.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

PERSIAN

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 11:01:56 AM »

try to save tumbs, not to load evry time. see mine http://persian.no-ip.biz/tmb3

this is my test server and you can just test my site and see if it work or not.  Grin
PERSIAN

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 02:41:29 PM »

Hello
New URL is http://persian.no-ip.biz/tmb/
 Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: