Zubrag.com
September 22, 2018, 01:13:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Logout Link  (Read 8056 times)
tods90

« on: April 07, 2008, 05:03:54 PM »

Having a problem with logout link in Password Protect. Set the following address in password_protect.php:

// User will be redirected to this page after logout
define('LOGOUT_URL', 'http://www.kitsumkalum.fnschools.ca/notebye.html target=main');

But when I click on the link I get this:

You have reached this web page by typing "example.com", "example.net", or "example.org" into your web browser. These domain names are reserved for use in documentation and are not available for registration. See RFC 2606, Section 3.

Did a word search for "example" in password_protect.php and wasn't able to find out where it was coming from.

recoding
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 04:51:39 PM »

This is usually due to your cache in your browser, try clearing it and it should work Smiley

rbedia

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 02:52:04 AM »

Hi,

I have a requirement where when a user clicks the sign out link the browser window should close.
I added this code for that
<a class="headerlinkactive" href="javascript:top.window.close();"><U><font color="#000000">Sign Out</font></U></td>
The problem here is that on closing the window the applicant is not logged out. Just the browser window gets closed.
How to have both logout and closing the window together. I dont want the user to get redirected to any page.

recoding
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 03:14:49 PM »

Late reply i know, maybe send them to the logout link like normal and when they get there, perform that javascript command?

bcrossb

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 11:23:08 AM »

i believe it is located in login.php, under the settings.php
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: