Zubrag.com
December 10, 2018, 05:33:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My browser doesn't generate an output from the help prompt  (Read 5600 times)
Ana

« on: December 02, 2007, 07:00:51 PM »

Hi Zubrag,

I Hope you can help with this, because I'm so looking forward to having the happy success with your script that so many others are. It seems like the perfect solution for a section of my site.

I edited the password_protect.php file, saved it in a folder called "secure" on my hosting server ( I FTP'd it up to the server using FileZilla).  I typed in my site's URL and added: /secure/password_protect.php?help (using Mozilla) and hit enter.  It brought up a blank white page.  The same thing happened in IE.  Where am I supposed to see the output that you describe so that I may copy/paste it into my page?

My server and my site are set up to handle PHP files--my non cart related files end with .php

I've checked and double checked that I typed in the URL accurately and that the php file is in fact on my server.  Any clues to what I may be doing wrong? 

Does it matter that I opened/edited password_protect.php in Dreamweaver as opposed to say Notepad?  When I unzipped the file, it showed as a Dreamweaver file.  On my system Dreamweaver is set as my default program to open such files.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Best,
Ana

zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 05:53:02 AM »

Hi Ana

Could you send me your changed password_protect.php to zubrag a*t zubrag.com? I suspect some syntax error prevents login page from appearing.
skatr3993

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 02:43:18 PM »

I am having the same problem but i get:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/.meri/example/example.com/protector/password_protect.php on line 54

Please help me figure out what im doing wrong.
zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 01:29:06 PM »

Looks like syntax error in LOGIN_INFORMATION definition. Make sure each line is defined in this format

'username' => 'password',

Note: each line ends with comma. Also make sure there is ending ); after the last username/password

like this

$LOGIN_INFORMATION = array(
'username1' => 'password1',
'username2' => 'password2',
);
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: