Zubrag.com
January 22, 2018, 02:05:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zubrag - feedback and 2 quick questions  (Read 6990 times)
thejohnson4

« on: November 09, 2007, 03:10:48 PM »

Hey Zubrag,

The updated password protect script is fantastic! I just have a few quik questions/requests if i may?

1. How can you remove the password protection on 'manager.php'? (i am including it on my own admin page... and at present, login using passwordprotect then get redirected to the admin page where I have to enter password again).

2. Can you / how can you alter the widths of the columns displayed in manager.php? (i have included it on my admin page, but it is too wide and pushes everything out of line... and i can't seem to alter column widths etc in function.inc.php  or user.php or manager.php).

Many thanks - it really is great!!

Adam

zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 05:08:15 PM »

Hi
1. in manager.php, replace
include('password_protect.php');
with
include_once('settings.php');

2. Columns are defined in users.def. The number at the end stands for field length (see flatfile db manager for more info).
Current columns definitions are:
Login,STRING,15
Password,STRING,15
Email,STRING,30
Redirect URL,STRING,40
thejohnson4

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 05:50:07 PM »

Hey Zubrag,

thankyou so much for that- ive got it to fit perfectly now.  Could i possibly ask you 1 last favour if i may?

How can you truncate the address in 'redirect' box? (ie all user pages start with: www.mysite.com/user/ so could i put this in the file so all i had to enter in the box was 'user1.html' etc?)

Also if i include 'login.php' on another page it comes up with this error (i can't seem to get it to dissappear..grr):

Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/a7776202/public_html/clientarea/protect/mainlogin.php:1) in /home/a7776202/public_html/clientarea/protect/login.php on line 97
zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 04:50:54 AM »

Adam,

As for now, i'm thinking of adding REDIRECT_PREFIX to the settings.php. Will implement today if better idea does not pop up.

Unfortunately currently have no time to investigate, will answer second question later today.
zubrag
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 05:52:58 AM »

Added REDIRECT_PREFIX

Looks like mainlogin.php has some characters (maybe space or tab) in line 1 before protection string <?php include(... ?>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: