Zubrag.com
June 23, 2018, 02:15:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Education  (Read 1683 times)
LizzieGr

« on: May 10, 2017, 05:12:07 AM »

We live in the era of Internet where everything is possible. Even when you are in a real trouble and only think about how to get your tasks to be done in time. There are a lot of different online services which could help you a lot. Education is becoming easier and easier each day due to the web. We use the old methods of course because critical thinking is important in educational analysis, but there are a lot of online methods to simplify it.
What do you think about Online Education? What pros and cons it has?

AlexanderCarranza

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 07:40:15 AM »

There are many advantages and disadvantages about online education, but still more advantages. You can study when you want, you can research any information that is not clear wen you read something while taking notes at the lectures you can't do that even if there are many unknown notions. Besides, you can write assignments and submit to your professor online, for example I will write my essay for me today and sent to my teacher for check. No one controls you, you are the one to decide on what information to concentrate on. Among disadvantages, you cannot ask questions your professor like those who are attending live classes.
swanisabella

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 04:16:11 AM »

Online Education is boon to world.
ankit3302

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 04:16:42 AM »

There are many advantages of online education. In fact, it has been emerged as a boon to many in recent years. We can get top class education on the internet sitting at home. It saves a lot of time and money. Also quality education is being imparted. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: