March 19, 2018, 02:16:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Top 5 Free Music WordPress Themes  (Read 2410 times)

« on: May 08, 2013, 09:57:27 PM »

This week we intend to introduce you different types of free WordPress themes. And weíve showed top 5 fashion WordPress themes, top 5 news WordPress theme, top 5 free business wordpres themes. Besides, we also introduce you Sillver Ė Free & Responsive WordPress Themes for Personal Websites and Blogging. Here it will showcase top 5 free music WordPress themes. Donít miss theme if you want your own personal music blog or band websites.

Music Plus
PusicPlus is an amazing free WordPress theme based on SMT Framework 2.0. It comes with two sidebars, vertical menu, slider, custom widgets and lot of other powerful features. This free theme is SEO optimized and translation ready , and great solution for blog about music.

Harmony is a clean WordPress theme with thatís perfect for bands and musicians. This theme comes with bold and features big and beautiful background images, ability to play songs, handle events, upload photo galleries and sell merchandise. In a word, it includes all of the features that a band would need.

MusicSense is a free and mobile-friendly Word Press theme thatís suitable for any niche, including music and band. It comes with featured content option, shortcodes + shortcode generator in the editor, 4+ custom page templates and supports the post thumbnails.

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 04:10:43 AM »

I am really impressed to see such a beautiful collection of top 5 free WordPress music theme. But you have showcased only three WordPress themes! What about the others?
Well its fine no worry I like ĎMusic Plus themeí because it is not only filled with powerful features but also supported SEO friendly nature. If you donít mind I would like to showcase some of my favorite Music oriented WordPress theme which I have seen in a website. I donít remember the website name clearly Huh but may be its Sad http://www.anythingforwp.com/category/wordpress_themes/responsive/ from where you can also check out the best themes and plug-ins for your website.
Pages: [1]
Jump to: