Zubrag.com
September 20, 2018, 08:58:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Reset Forgotten Windows 7 Password in Your Laptop  (Read 5941 times)
malinsas

« on: March 22, 2013, 03:24:06 AM »

The problem

I forgot the log in password on my laptop in window 7. Anyone knows how I could retrieve it or log in otherwise?

The Answer

All you'll need is always to download a Windows password recovery system and develop a bootable password reset disk anytime you forgot password Windows 7.

Ophcrack - retrieve forgotten Windows 7 password

When it comes to retrieve a forgotten Windows password, Ophcrack would be the highly suggested program. It permits you to recover a forgotten Windows password determined by rainbow tables. Ophcrack is a cross-platform application and it can be utilised to reset forgotten password in Windows Vista/XP additionally to Windows 7.

To have started, just visit its official internet site and download it in any personal computer. Soon after download, you'll find that the Ophcrack download is in the kind of ISO image. You'll need to burn the ISO image to a CD by means of a CD burner. Then you can start the laptop you need to recover password for in the CD and recover the forgotten password.

Windows Password Unlocker - take away Windows 7 forgot password

Windows Password Unlocker also permits you to make a boot password reset disk to bypass your Windows 7 forgot password. With this program, you are able to burn a boot password reset disk with CD or USB flash drive in seconds. Subsequent you need to set the BIOS in the target personal computer to boot from CD or USB. When Windows Password Unlocker launches in Windows PE mode, it's going to offer you a list from the users around the target pc. At that time, you can select the target user account and click Reset button to clear the forgotten password. As soon as the password reset process succeeded, you are able to get into your laptop without password. The greatest benefit of this tool lies in that it could instantaneously get rid of the lost password in minutes, no matter how sturdy your password is.

Much more Windows 7 password reset applications: Pc Login Now, Windows Password Breaker, and so on.

Rocnapncqo

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 09:38:31 PM »

The first free tool I also used before to Windows 7 recover password, but failed. So at last I chose paid reset software, Anmosoft Windows Password Reset.
Midkdds

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 12:17:10 AM »

When forgot Windows 7 password, we'd better make use of Windows password reset disk or another account with administrative privilege if any. We can also take advantage of some powerful password reset tools, such as, Windows Password Killer.
Micdhkj

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 08:03:41 PM »

As for the reset of Windows 7 forgotten password, I'd like to make use of some powerful tools. Windows password reset disk made before forgetting the password can be the most efficient tool. Windows Login Recovery is one of the best software I  have ever udef for Windows password reset in Windows 7.
cheneygreen

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 05:01:26 AM »

FarStone AtPasswordRecovery, 100% Windows Password Reset Guaranteed for Normal and UEFI Computers.

Rihanah

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 02:23:15 AM »

Three common used methods can reset password:
1. Restore or re-install system using the setup disc
2. For free software: Ophcrack
3. other paid Password recovery software, such as Windows Password Killer
The first method may cause data loss, so, do it carefully. Ophcrack is a free tool, and will not do harm to you computer, no data loss, you can have a try. But if your password is longer than 14 characters, you have to give up it, and you need to use some paid software. Here is a recommendation: http://www.windowspasswordkiller.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: