Zubrag.com
January 16, 2018, 07:13:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Was cannot find users list and then turned into 500 Internal server error  (Read 4932 times)
giraffeweb

« on: January 07, 2013, 01:44:33 PM »

I had the Adv. Password Protect working great and today someone tried to login and it gave them an error regarding "cannot find users list".  I logged into the manager.php file and saw that there were no users. After I logged in, I now cannot get to either the manager.php or the login.php and continue to get an 500 internal server error.  It appears to me that the webhost has blacklisted the files and I now need to figure out if anyone knows the .htaccess commands to whitelist them to see if this will fix it.  Also, what permissions does the users.php file need to have?

Judy

giraffeweb

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 07:52:30 PM »

I got the script working again. I am  not 100% certain, but it appears that the absolute path actually changed. I do not know why that would be but when I ran the phpinfo it showed the absolute directory path to start with services2/ and when I just looked at it again, it says it starts with services/ and yet when I log into the manager.php it says to put services6/ in at the top of the file I am redirecting to.  Is this the new cloud computing where the absolute path changes on a whim?
Judy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: